ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Fiber & Infrastructure (Deployment)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The core purpose of this role is to effectively manage the deployment of large scale Fibre-To-The-Home outside plant infrastructure across major cities in Nigeria.
- These projects would grow ipNX’s fibre network footprint to serve as a veritable medium for increased broadband penetration in the nation.
- The Project Manager is responsible for developing collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, internal and external, to implement projects within defined Service Levels and quality standards, as well as actively anticipate and solve problems during delivery.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Engineering, Applied Science, Computer Science, Business, Communications, IT or similar discipline (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum).
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Management, or Technology is an added advantage.
- Previous experience managing FTTH community design, installation and commissioning of projects would be highly regarded.
- It is essential that the candidate have experience with vendors who have a proven track record with this technology.
- Strong understanding of FTTH projects environments and technologies
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously as they apply to large agile projects.
- Must be results-driven and have solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Possess great relationship building skills, with the ability to work independently and with teams.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be committed to incorporating quality and security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- 8+ years professional work experience in the telecommunications industry, with 4 years experience in Project management (2 years in Fiber network deployments).
- Project management certified (PMP and/or Prince2)
- Working knowledge of the QGIS system would be an added advantage.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry with a track record of technical achievement and P&L improvement.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.