Head Human Resource Business Partner at CIG Motors Co. Limited
CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Human Resource Business Partner
Job Engagement: Full Time, Permanent
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Being a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters.
- Providing guidance to the business on organizational and developmental needs.
- Resolving employee issues and conducting thorough investigations where required.
- Advising management on HR related issues in line with statutory laws and company guidelines.
- Partnering with line management and employees to enhance employee engagement.
- Working across teams to ensure HR objectives are met.
- Partnering with senior management to develop and implement an organizational development. strategy and structure that ensures organizational efficiency and effectiveness, promotes employee engagement and build a strong organization culture.
- Developing and implementing programs that are aligned with the Company’s talent priorities.
- Engaging talent on their career and developmental needs.
- Conducting regular talent reviews to ensure succession planning for key positions.
- Developing recruitment and internal mobility programs to ensure a strong pipeline of internal and external candidates roles across all levels.
- Ensuring talent processes are implemented, communicated, and integrated across the business.
- Analyzing and translating workforce data into talent insights to aid in data-driven decision making on talent.
- Engaging various stakeholders to review and improve competency frameworks and assessment procedures.
- Ensuring the Company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Partnering with both senior business stakeholders and HR teams to develop and implement Employee Relations best practices and programs.
- Handling employee complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counseling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Investigating and resolving complex or critical employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Collating and analyzing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- Partnering with the business in driving change programs to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managing the internal communications strategy and facilitating workshops to support change.
- Driving ongoing skills growth of employees by delivering engaging and quality trainings.
- Creating and implementing plans, programs and initiatives that integrate diversity, equity and inclusion into HR processes and business practices and.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across business, HR and talent acquisition and identifying opportunities for workforce diversity and inclusiveness.
- Designing and delivering cross-cultural and diversity presentations and workshops.
- Analysing and measuring impact of initiatives on diversity and inclusion objectives and providing regular feedback on diversity and inclusion trends.
- Designing and implementing a framework for identifying high potentials within the company.
- Designing and delivering tailored development programs for HiPo talent.
- Coaching leaders and tailoring individual development plans to improve leadership effectiveness.
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Managing a team of 6-10 people.
- You have at least 8 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Industrial.
- You ideally possess solid experience in Change Management, Trainer, Diversity, Coaching and HiPo Management.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Other ATS or other similar systems.
- Strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- Experience in building partnerships and advising multiple stakeholders.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Shared Service and China.
- Ability to handle sensitive / highly confidential information professionally.
- Sound business acumen and thorough understanding of business fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organization.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
What’s on Offer?
- NGN 7,500,000 – 8,500,000 per annum.
- Regional Role.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Leadership Role.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online