Quest Employment – Our client, one of the leading name in the retail industry, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of IT
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations. and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with proven IT background and experience.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Candidates should have successfuly managed an IT department.
Application Closing Date: 13th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.