On this page, we shall be showing you guys How to do NPower Biometric Verification. If you have been searching for this online then you are at the right page. Simply read through this content to get started with this.
It is important that all Npower Batch Beneficiaries take these steps to do their Biometric Verification. This was instructed by the management committee that all beneficiaries do their verification as soon as possible.
I am pleased to inform all those that took part in the N–Power NASIMS Online test and have also passed the test that they are to do their Biometric Verification online. Here, we have outlined some needed steps on How to do NPower Biometric Verification.
This latest Npower update was issued on the text message sent to shortlisted applicants. If you did not receive this email and you are sure you passed the test, kindly check the email address you used to register for Npower.
All shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1) programme.
How to do NPower Biometric Verification
Kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification“ tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://www.valuegist.com.ng/how-to-do-npower-biometric-verification-2/” icon=”” target=”true”]Check Here[/button]
To get more updates from us concerning Npower, kindly subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out in our daily updates.