Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Programs Lead
About the Role
- At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed. And we’d love your help.
- Over the past 12 months, the Paystack team has grown from 100 people to almost 200 employees across Africa and Europe. We expect this to grow even further over the next year, both at our Lagos HQ and other locations. We’re hiring for an HR Programs Lead to support key programs involving our people.
- As HR Programs Lead, your responsibility will be to build excellent people programs to attract, develop and retain top talent. You will use innovative and streamlined processes to help the company maintain its culture as it rapidly scales. The location of the role is flexible across our entities in Africa and is remote-friendly. The HR Programs Lead reports to the People Operations Lead.
What You’ll be Doing
- Support the successful onboarding of new hires by working closely with business leads and managers on team-specific orientation plans and the employee confirmation process
- Manage the quarterly and annual performance management process, including designing the promotion and calibration processes and training managers and employees on all aspects of performance review
- Build and maintain the Paystack job competency framework by partnering with business leads to articulate the skills required to be successful at each level
- Support managers with managing low and top performance, by building the infrastructure by which they can create and track Performance Improvement Plans as well as develop top talent action plans
- Develop and lead cross-functional trainings for managers and employees to enhance their growth and learning
- Continuously analyze and assess the success of the company’s HR programs to identify opportunities for optimization.
What it Takes to Succeed
- You are a people person, who is adaptable and comfortable working in multicultural environments
- You have at least 7 years experience in HR / People Operations at fast-growing tech start-ups or scaleups
- You have experience managing HR programs in fast–paced organizations
- You have experience with various HR tools (Small Improvements and BambooHR are a plus!)
- You have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- You have a passion for building relationships and tackling people-related issues
- You are a creative problem solver
- You have strong data analytics skills that can be leveraged to make informed decisions about people strategy
- You have a bias towards continuous learning
- You have deep empathy for co-workers
- You prioritize confidentiality and are a trusted source of advice and information for team members
- You are passionate about the Paystack mission.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online