Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hub Manager
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Hub Manager, you will be responsible for managing the administrative processes within the Hub / Warehouse, overseeing the management of business processes ensuring data integrity, adhering to financial principles, policy and procedures.
- You will provide accurate and reliable business management information to support performance measures within the assigned region.
- Oversee administrative Duties of the Hub, ensuring all Hub staff should be appropriately Groomed for good representation of the Brand.
- Queue Monitoring (Zero attempt, SLA adherence and checks.
- Ensuring Physical Goods deliveries are scheduled to leave timely based on agreed SLAs.
- Ensure Hub Achieves Closed Success Rates of 85% and Attempt Success Rate above 75% with Zero losses on On-Demand Services delivery and delivery time at 20mins.
- Responsible for KPI Monitoring.
- Responsible Cash Reconciliation.
- Retrieval Assigning.
- Creation of DRS
- Build and collaborate 3PL relationship with a common purpose / goal to achieve business benefits and objectives.
- Supervising the completion of all checks and Hub/Fleet documentation required by law.
- Effective management of costs which include fleet fueling cost, repairs, servicing and general hub and fleet maintenance.
- Management of Customer complaint and resolution.
- Training of third party partners on SOPs.
- Supervision of all Hub Operations.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Logistics- supply chain, Economics, Engineering).
- Advanced Excel for data analysis, to create macros, pivot tables, analytical capabilities and work books.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- Relevant years FMCG, E-Commerce or commercial experience.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French, and/or Arabic (depending on base location).
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations.
- Experience of E-commerce best practices, with an understanding of customer and seller behavior.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online