Aina Blankson is an innovative full service law firm leveraging on the creative minds of its team of diverse specialists to meet clients’ interests and exceed expectations. We are a leading global law firm with distinctive world-class standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Capital Manager
- We are seeking a dynamic, highly structured Human Capital Manager to provide full-cycle Human Resources support across all aspects of our business.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing a great internal employee experience, and driving HR functional excellence.
- The successful candidate will quickly establish him or herself as a person that can be trusted to consider all relevant stakeholder views and interests and offer thoughtful suggestions.
- The successful candidate will not bring a copy and paste mindset instead, he/she will be excited to “reinvent the wheel” as often as needed to accomplish our very ambitious
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Social Sciences or any other related field from a reputable institution is essential for this role
- A professional certification in Human Resource Management is desirable for this role
- An MSc/MBA in a related field would be an added advantage
- The ideal candidate will possess proven experience in HR leadership positions within fast-paced organizations. International exposure in a well-structured organization would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online