Jumia is one the best and leading e-commerce platform in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Their market is supported by proprietary logistics business, Jumia Logistics, and our digital payment and fintech platform, JumiaPay. Jumia Logistics enables the seamless delivery of millions of packages while JumiaPay facilitates online payments and the distribution of a broad range of digital and financial services.
Through Jumia millions of Nigeria can buy things online and also get those things delivered to them in their various locations across the country.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the position below:
Vancant position : Human Resources Manager
Location: Lagos state
- The major role is for all engagements, activities, processes and projects related to the wellbeing of Jumia employees in the country.
Admin and Compliance:
- Implements and administrates all HR policies & procedures guiding Jumia companies (onboarding, contracts, internal policies, immigration, leave management, payroll, offboarding);
- Ensures admin processes are running smoothly;
- Manages compliance to all HR (safety, health, other) and labour topics for all Jumia companies;
- Manages the HR & Admin team on a daily basis and in their development.
Qualifications of the applicant
- 8+ years experience and preferably in a technology.
- Clear understanding of local labour laws with regards to employee hiring.
- Primary Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning system e.g. Jobvite, PeopleHR or Bamboo will be an added advantage.
- Experience in people strategy.
- People management knowledge
- Coaching and Advice
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment, growing at a very high rate.
- A unique opportunity of discovering Africa and having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Closing Date for application submission: Not Specified.
Salary/remuneration: Not specified
Are you unemployed? And you have all the requirements/qualifications given by Jumia above. While not apply for this role, in order to gain employment and financially independent.
If you would like us to assist you further on this, kindly leave a comment with us through the comment box section below. Valuegist.com.ng will always keep you updated with the stages of this contest, kindly stay with us till the end.
Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out on our daily trending updates like this one.