The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with C-STEMP Training Centre, Enugu invite applications from qualified young Nigerians and semi-skilled artisans who are interested in upgrading their skills for National Skills Qualification (NSQ) certification to undertake an intensive four months upskilling, assessment and certification programme.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Training and NSQ Certification of Construction Artisan Programme
Duration: 4 Months
- Identify and document the skill gaps and deficiencies in the artisans
- Improve and upskill participants’ competencies in the various trades they are practicing
- Induct and support beneficiaries to attain the NSQ certification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) method of assessment
- The Programme is non-residential training at C-STEMP Training Centre, Enugu in line with out standard training model blending instruction with practical training, in collaboration with industry. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend.
- Trainees will undergo a 4-month training and receive instructions to address skill deficiencies to enable them attain NSQ certification in any of the listed trade areas: Masonry / Tiling, Plumbing installation and maintenance, Electrical installation and maintenance.
- The assessment of participants by Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) will commence after induction and successful candidates will earn their National Skills Qualifications at the end of the Programme.
- Eligible candidates must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- 2-5 years experience practicing any of the chosen trade.
- Trainee must reside within Enugu State.
- Have the requisite documentations for identification in the form of a valid National Identity Card or alternative
- Demonstrate interest & commitment to the skills certification acquisition program
- Basic literacy, good aptitude and communication skills will be an added advantage
- Female artisans are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online.
- Only online Applications will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for screening via email and SMS.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate competence and good aptitude for learning during the screening
For more information Please, call: +2348139710056, +2349076804342, +23449092664712