The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with HIE Stitches invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a six months training on Tailoring and Garment Making.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Tailoring and Garmet Making Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
- Develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demand in services for garment making.
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in the field of apparel making and allied areas.
- Upgrade tailoring skills to improve quality, productivity and efficiency level in the fashion industry.
- Create a pool of skilled personnel for employment in garment manufacturing
- The Programme is non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee, free study, lunch and stipend
- Eligible candidates must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Senior Secondary School Certification Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc. qualification
- In addition, good communication skills and numerical ability will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test. Candidates should bring along originals of the following:
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and Photocopy of National ID/ Voter’s Card or
- International Passport
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit a hand-written Application with copies of credentials on-line to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop a hard copy addressed in a sealed envelope to:
The Training School Coordinator,
HIE Stitches Ventures,
Rayfield LAHOP Behind ID Gyang House,
Opposites Missionary Action Team School,
Jos, Plateau State.
For more information Please, call: 07016256662, 08100004772, 07042139788.