IT Administrator at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Maintain, repair and upgrade the operating system including hardware and software
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring other administrative employees, as well as constantly providing IT supportfor organization staff.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
- Responsible for monitoring the daily, monthly, and quarterly network and internet connectivity across the business as well as reports from Network vendors.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security, disaster recovery, purchasing, and service provision.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- 3 – 4 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- Ability to diagnose and rectify a wide range of complex computer hardware and software problems.
- Ability to install and configure computer systems, hardware, and peripherals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Advanced skill to maintain, repair, and provide technical support of a variety of computer systems hardware and software across a wide range of company operating units;
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
Application Closing Date: 15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.