James Hope University is currently inviting applications from suitable and qualified members of the public on the ongoing James Hope University Recruitment. See this page to know how you can apply for the recruitment at James Hope University.
I am pleased to bring to you James Hope University Recruitment. All those that are interested in working with this high class institution are by this notice invited to make their application for the latest job vacancy here.
James Hope University, Lekki, Lagos, is located in Lekki Peninsula, a flourishing cosmopolis of Lagos, Nigeria. The university is committed to cutting-edge international standards of education nd is highly focused on postgraduate degree programmes designed to inculcate and endow students with critical analysis and creativity, and foster advancements in every sphere of human endeavor.
James Hope aspires to integrate global models of academic excellence to advance the knowledge economy, further innovation and breakthroughs, and rapidly propel the economic and sociocultural Lives of humanity. James Hope University is a private not-for-profit institution recently approved by the National Universities Commission.
We invite applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Table of Contents
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy / Renewable Energy
- Environmental Engineering.
Required Qualifications for James Hope University Recruitment 2021
- A Ph.D. or equivalent Degree plus at least 2 – 5 years academic teaching experience and several publications.
Remuneration: Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 28th July, 2021.
- Review and selection of candidates is ongoing and will continue until each position is filled. For best consideration, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- For additional information, please visit: www.jhu.edu.ng