Owens & Xley Consult – Our client, a fast growing automation installation company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Entry Level)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire qualified and experienced Entry Level Electrical Engineers to carry out various engineering tasks, and collaborating with technicians and the engineering team to solve emerging issues. They should have past experience in installation of home automation systems such as intelligent lighting, alarm control solutions, multi-room audio and video streaming, automated shades, climate control solutions, CCTV etc.
- The successful candidates should be familiar with structural cabling on sites and drawing of schematics with Visio, Corel draw. They will work with a highly professional and close knit engineering team on projects. They must be able to use programming softwares, must be familiar with the use of Control4, AutoCAD Visio and must be PC literate.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes.
- Designing and implementing electrical systems and products.
- Using computer-aided design and engineering softwares to create project plans.
- Designing the installation of electrical systems in building.
- Undertaking relevant research.
- Implementing designs.
- Creating test procedures.
- Working with cloud and mobile teams to implement exciting new smart home features.
- Applying creative solutions to a wide array of challenges.
- Installation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Access Control Systems, Time Attendance Solution , CCTV, Broadband Wi- Fi, Video Door Phones, Projectors, Access Control Equipment, UPS, Fire Alarm Solutions, Security System Intruder alarm system, DVR, Remote connectivity, Networking.
- Testing, evaluating. Modifying and re-testing products.
- Writing Reports and Documentation.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Performing other assigned task.
- Minimum of 2 years installation and programming experience in the automation space.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or Programming related subject.
- The ability to program PLCs or PC based programming applications.
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software.
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good technical abilities.
- An aptitude to learn quickly and utilize new knowledge on client sites.
- Good technical knowledge encompassing automation & low current systems is essential.
- Previous experiences with lighting systems, audiovisual racks, multi room A/V, security & digital surveillance, networks are a desirable quality.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.