Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the ongoing Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board Recruitment Form 2021. This page has all the required information that will be of great help to you if you are applying for this recruitment.
On this page, we shall be talking about the ongoing Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board Recruitment. All those that has what it takes or are ready to work in Kaduna state are expected to take this post very serious as it will guide them properly on what they are expected to do.
Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board has a mandate to identify, select and empower qualified citizens of Kaduna State to meet the current and future manpower requirement of the State while remaining globally competitive. Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary (GL 12)
Table of Contents
- The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board is looking to fill the position of Desk Officer, Grants.
- The purpose of this position is to support the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation in increasing the amount of funds and opportunities available to citizens of Kaduna State through partnership with corporations and funders.
- The ideal candidate will work with the Director, Grants, Linkages & Resource Mobilisation to coordinate fund-raising activities targeted at private sector funding, funding from donor agencies and philanthropists amongst others.
Requirements for the Ongoing Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board Recruitment Form
All those applying for this Kaduna State Scholarships and Loans Board Recruitment 2021 must possess the following;
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in International Affairs, Development, International Political Economy or other relevant subjects; Master’s degree may be preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience working in grants management and proposal/business development/design.
- Significant knowledge and experience of working in partnership management.
- Prior knowledge of donor compliance regulations.
- Proven record of accomplishment in developing projects, writing proposals and donor reports.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online. Only selected candidates will be called up for the next stage of the recruitment. Ensure you provide your accurate data when applying.
If you need us to assist you on this Kaduna State Recruitment Form then you have to let us know by dropping a comment with us through the comment box section below this page.