Kantar Current Job Recruitment for Associate Director | Apply Here!
Kantar Current Job Recruitment is online. Suitably qualified applicants searching for a job are welcomed with their applications. See here to get guided on how to apply and the requirements.
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Director
Job ID: R042886
Job Type: Full time
Table of Contents
- Kantar Public Nigeria is looking for an experienced and passionate development sector practitioner.
- We are a leading player in the Development consultancy space and we work across several thematic areas and partner organisations.
- The Nigeria team is part of the global Development Practice team and draws heavily on the institutional knowledge, experience and expertise that resides in different regions of the world.
- Our preferred candidate will be a good team player, good project manager and excellent client person.
- The key expertise for this role includes Monitoring and Evaluation Statistics and Communication skills.
- The role will be based in Lagos initially with the possibility of relocation to Abuja.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships with existing clients
- Develop new business from existing clients
- Develop and nurture new client relationships
- Constantly source for new business opportunities
- Develop winning proposals
- Monitor the delivery of projects including project management, quality, job profitability, costs.
- Responsible for providing best costs and maximizing profitability
- Coordinate client project communication
- Deliver the final presentation/reports/deliverables for projects to clients, lead face-to-face presentations (if needed)
- Manage client and internal stakeholders expectations
- Manage team motivation and morale. Coach and support younger team members.
Qualifications for Kantar Current Job Recruitment
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Social Sciences or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience (agency/implementing organisations/NGO/Government) with at least 3 years working experience at a senior management level
- Sound knowledge of the research process
- Proven track experience in client management & business development
- Proven track experience in team management.
- Strong commercial & business acumen
- Demonstrable project management skills
- Ability to work across thematic areas
- Ability to coach and mentor junior researchers. Ability to inspire and motivate people within research teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, assertive and confident.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for Kantar Current Job Recruitment should Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.