Key Account Manager – South East (Habaripay) at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services.
Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager – South East (Habaripay)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- HabariPay is are looking to hire a Key Accounts Manager to expand our customer base by identifying opportunities to penetrate the market and taking actions to achieve same thereby achieving sales quotas for our growth team.
- As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be entrusted with a portfolio of some of our fastest-growing customers from the large corporate to medium sector across industries.
- Your primary responsibility will be to scale and maintain the business of these companies, while helping them meet their most important business objectives by providing our product suite as a solution.
- You will identify these opportunities, close sales with them, own our most important customer relationships, and lead both day-to-day conversations to service and manage the accounts.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the company
- Build long-term relationships with your contacts in the sector assigned and help them understand how to best leverage our powerful product suite to meet their business objectives
- Develop account plans for winning and expanding business within your portfolio of accounts
- Sell, upsell and cross-sell the company suite of products to your portfolio of accounts
- Analyse internal and external datasets to gain insights for various uses
- Research various sectors to better understand the competitive landscape of those industries, as well as both the threats and opportunities available to your portfolio companies
- Represent the company at industry events, fairs, webinars, and demos
- Forecast and meet/exceed monthly and quarterly sales projections assigned
- Serve on one or more Product teams, using your insights from the field to inform product prioritization and product development
- Understand and internalise the company’s product better than anyone else at the company.
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing / Sales, or a related technical field from an accredited university
- 3-5 years in a customer-facing role with sales, business development, or relationship management experience.
- You should be residing in the south eastern region of Nigeria
- Have a sophisticated commercial sense and are able to quickly understand the underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses
- Have an aptitude for identifying upsell opportunities, and closing them
- You are a strong communicator: you can write and speak clearly and compellingly, and understand how to explain complex issues to different audiences
- Have experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- You are able to analyze large amounts of data, identify useful patterns, and make recommendations based on your observations.
Application Closing Date: 30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online