King David University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital Ongoing Massive Job Recruitment
Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified applicants for the ogoing Massive Job Recruitment for Graduate and Non Graduate at King David University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital, Ebonyi State.
If you have what it takes to apply for this King David University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital Ongoing Massive Job Recruitment 2022 the this page is all you need. Kindly read this article and use the guide to apply.
READ ALSO: DRYVA Logistics Limited Latest Employment Opportunity (4 Positions)
The King David University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art tertiary health facility. The hospital is programmed to address the health needs of the citizens in line with new global realities and trends that align with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and emerging health issues, particularly with respect to global health challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- House Officer
- Laboratory Scientist
- Finance Staff
- Research, Statistics, & Data Management Officer
- Engineering & Works Department Staff
- Clerical Officer / Porter / Office Attendant
- Administrative Staff
Location: Ebonyi state
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
READ ALSO: Npower Batch-C Stream 2 Full List of Selected Candidates 2022 | Check Here
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials, and recommendation letters from three referees.
The curriculum vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Previous employment(s), position(s)
- Date(s) Details of Administrative Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Dates, including photocopy of latest pay-slip
- List of Publications (Where applicable)
- List of research/project grants received (Where applicable)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, “Application for Employment (State Category eg. Position applying for)” to:
The Acting Chief Medical Director,
David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital,
PMB 211 Uburu, Ohaozara LGA,