I am pleased to bring to your notice the Konga Latest Job Employment Opportunity. Suitably qualified applocants are invited to make their applications now for this recruitment. Kindly read through this article to get started with your application.
On this page, you will get to know more about the Konga Latest Job Employment Opportunity and to see if you are qualified to apply in the first place.
Konga Job Vacancy has been trending online lately. So many applicants are yearning for the right information about the recruitment. We have also received lots of requests from applicants seeking that we guide them on what to do.
On that note, we have put this post together to assist our esteemed viewers and to put them through on this Konga Latest Job Employment Opportunity. So kindly make sure you use the link we would provide here to apply.
Table of Contents
Want to know more about Konga? Here is what we have to tell you about Konga.
Konga is Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa.
Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Experience Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Operations Manager
Konga Job Recruitment Responsibilities
- This position is designed to provide a full line of driving safety and compliance related education and training services to Delivery Associates in support of the goals and objectives of Konga Food.
- Provide practical and theory based rider training and development to enhance individual risk awareness and riding skills, and promote the benefits of a positive rider attitude to reduce driver risk.
- Provide information on trainee performance and driving development needs
- Develop a good working knowledge of Quality Assurance process including course evaluation to enable the team to meet all objectives.
- Track all fleet incident report relating customer delivery experience and satisfaction
- Supervision and reporting of fleet condition and maintenance.
Eligibility Criteria for Konga Latest Job Employment Opportunity
- Hands on Safety & Compliance experience in the Transportation industry an asset
- Experience in the provision of light riding coaching and development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent training skills,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word skills is must
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter captured as “Delivery Experience Associate”.
Follow this blog for your daily job update by subscribing this website. We shall bring to you further information about this recruitment in our subsequent update.