Do you wish to apply for KPMG recruitment application form 2021/2022? If yes then here is a first hand guide on how to apply for KPMG recruitment 2021. Kindly read through and follow the guide to apply successfully online.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
READ ALSO: fts.admissions.cloud Portal for Federal Teachers Recruitment Exercise 2021
Applications are invited for Graduate Trainee Programme 2021/2022 with Job Code 100702BR, graduate hire in Lagos state.
Requirements for KPMG recruitment application form 2021/2022
Eligible candidates must possess the following criteria before making applications online:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application;
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting;
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible;
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only);
- Be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
READ ALSO: IBEDC Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022 is Out or Not? Find Out Here
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to apply successfully online.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Application Closing Date is Not Specified yet.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this post to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post and subscribe for free on this blog to be the first to get current updates from us. Best Wishes!!