I pleased to bring to you Kuda Latest Job Employment Opportunity. Suitably qualified members of the public are invited to apply for this job vacancy at Kuda. See below for the full details on how to apply.
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Table of Contents
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement various testing and automation tools, and commission IT infrastructure
- Provision, Configure, & De-Provision Environments via Automation
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Apply troubleshooting techniques and advise on fixing code bugs
- Ensure developers adheres to defined DevOps processes and update or create new processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate system performance and agility using appropriate monitoring tools to improve operational efficiency.
- Identify and deploy cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Recognize and adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, operations and support at scale and efficient use of resources.
- Perform incidence management and root cause analysis
- Select and deploy appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Understand teams’ requirements and project KPIs
Requirements for Kuda Latest Job Employment Opportunity
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s or Higher in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Have experience with CI/CD Platforms (Azure DevOps is a Plus)
- Have experience with at least one of GCP, AWS & Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS)
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Datadog, Sentry
- Have experience with Technologies like Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Have experience with Kubernetes orchestration and management
- Have experience maintaining and support monitoring and alerting systems
- Have experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases and distributed platform
- Have working knowledge of monitoring and event management tool Implementations
- Have basic system administration and Linux skills
Why you should join Kuda
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’:
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Method of Application
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
If you need more help on this Kuda Latest Job Employment Opportunity, kindly talk to us through the comment box section below. You can as well subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out on our daily job updates.