Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form. See here, how you can apply for this ongoing recruitment exercise.
On this post, you will be guided properly on the right steps to apply for this ongoing Lagos State Teachers 2021/2022 Recruitment exercise. We shall ala provide you with the needs update as the recruitment progress. All you will have to do is to read through this post and follow this guide to start your application.
The Lagos State Government Ministry of Education is currently recruiting for suitably qualified applicants for teaching appointments through the Lagos State Teachers 2021/2022 Recruitment. These teachers shall be deployed into various Public Schools in Lagos state in the following subjects:
Table of Contents
Primary School Teachers
Secondary School Teachers
- English Language
- Civic Education
- Guidance & Counselling
- Financial Accounting
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Business Studies
- Basic Science & Technology
- Social Studies
- Home Economics
- Basic Science
Requirements & Qualifications for Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree;
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects;
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
Entry Grade: Grade Level 08
How to Apply for Lagos State SUBEB Form
All interested and qualified Nigerians who are resident in Lagos are hereby invited to visit the TESCOM recruitment Portal at www.tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for full details of application procedures.
Only Online applications are acceptable. Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme. There is no Financial Attachment to this recruitment exercise.
We believe this post was helpful, kingly share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Best Wishes!!