The Nigerian Army University Biu, Borno State; is a conventional University and currently has five faculties as follows: Faculty of Engineering Technology, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Computing, Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, and Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Science.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer II (CONUASS 3)
Location: Biu, Borno
Faculty: Arts, Management & Social Science
We are in need of Lecturer II in the following Departments:
- Peace and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Psychology and Criminology.
Candidates for Lecturer II must possess the following:
- Doctorate degree from a recognized University
- Good Master’s degree from a recognized University with minimum of three (3) years cognate teaching and research experience
- Minimum of three (3) publications in reputable journals
- M.Eng + CORBN
- MSc + ACA/ACCA
- MURP + TOPREC
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is added advantage
Application Closing Date: 8th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 12 copies each of their Application along with Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of relevant credentials in a sealed envelope marked “Application for Post Applied” on the top right corner and addressed to:
Nigerian Army University Biu,
P.M.B. 1500, Biu,
Note: Candidates are required to provide three referees who are to send their Referees’ Report under confidential cover to the Registrar.