TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Locations: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road shipping clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with warehouse divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data and following up on deliveries.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally as an Order Fulfilment or Transport & Logistics within Transport & Logistics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.
What’s on Offer?
- NGN 1,200,000 – 1,400,000 annually.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online