TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan – Oyo, Ilorin – Kwara, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Kano, Zaria – Kaduna and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our ideal candidate is preferably a candidate with a background in logistics and supply chain. You should be able to manage drivers.
- Ultimately, ensure assigned drivers are present for delivery on time and proper reconciliation of account after each trip.
- As a logistics supervisor, you ensure end-to-end distribution of FMCG products. She/he will require excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as demonstrate sound decision-making ability.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road shipping clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with warehouse divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data and following up on deliveries.
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Order Fulfilment or Transport & Logistics within Transport & Logistics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Logistics Supervisor + Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.