Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Industry: Financial Services
- The role holder must be an individual who is passionate about business growth as the individual will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the day-to-day operations within the stockbroking business.
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Reporting to the board, providing market insights and strategic advice.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve cost-efficiency and profit maximization.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Overseeing the company’s business operations and financial performance.
- Supervising, guiding, and delegating team members in their duties.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s public profile at events, speaking engagements.
- Responsible for generating an adequate volume of qualified leads to meet the sales targets through various marketing efforts including grassroots marketing, media placements, partnerships with both foreign and local organizations, etc.
- Developing and implementing winning sales and marketing strategies which the business will ride on
- Designing and implementing a referral system to grow clientele list at low cost and drive down overall lead cost
- Monitoring and reporting of daily sales trading performance
- Keeping up with changes in the market and in clients’ industries
- Ensuring all regulatory returns and reports are promptly filed
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- 8 years or more years of experience, while 3 years in same or similar role.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIBN, CIS and other relevant certifications.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and other relevant stockbroking software
- Capital Market industry experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online