Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Industry: Real Estate / Property Management
- Crafting strategies including Digital, Advertising, Communications, etc
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity, and track results and report on completion with company management contacts on a regular basis.
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans—this includes the production and distribution of marketing plans to channel partners and enterprise customers.
- Ensure that all marketing material, and all initiatives, represent value to enterprise customers, including webinars, white papers, and case studies.
- Manage the company’s website, blog, SEO/SEM programs, resource center, and other marketing initiatives.
- Conduct surveys as needed to determine position in the market and advance aggressive marketing plans targeted to addressing customer needs.
- Own and manage all trade show exhibits and events.
- Own communication of marketing information throughout the company as requested and/or required.
- Own the cost-effective distribution of literature and technical information, as well as the maintenance of the library of all marketing material and projects.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field
- Work experience as a Real Estate Marketer
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Ads
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Demonstrable experience of building and executing a marketing strategy that positively impacts awareness and pipeline growth.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at board level and inspire a team.
- Broad experience across online and offline marketing channels.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Track record of managing external marketing agencies.
- Budget management experience.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online