Marketer at Start Innovation Hub
Start Innovation Hub is a technology incubation and an opportunity center. A leading source where technical talents and entrepreneurs draw strength and excellence to innovate for global relevance leveraging the power of community. In the past 8 years, we have built the capacity of technical talents and connected them to global opportunities. We are your go to solution providers when you need the services of technical talents like software developers, designers, digital marketers and project/product managers with international clientele.
We will also be opening access to our Hardware Research Lab to members of the public starting May 2022 to help cater for hardware development and repair needs using CAD, CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing) and 3D Printing technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for passionate Marketing Officers to plan and execute the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- The marketing officers will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and have great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. must be an excellent communicator and have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- B.Sc. / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Two (2) years proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Conduct market research, identify opportunities for promotion and growth of the company, analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Evaluate and optimize marketing strategies for our Services.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Generate and maintain leads.
- Increase brand awareness and market share
- Coordinate marketing strategies internally with other departments.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to management.
- Promote our brand at events and fairs.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online