Master in Agribusiness Management Scholarship in Rome Business School Nigeria is here. Applicants that has what it takes to apply for the scholarship are welcomed to apply now. Ensure you read this article to know how to apply now.
Rome Business School Nigeria’s Master in Agribusiness Management is the ideal academic and practical course for professionals seeking a world-class degree programme in this course leading to a successful global career in the agro–network field (production, seed, and crop, harvest and stock in agriculture, the market of commodities, food supply chain, food and wine industry).
Table of Contents
- Ten months dedicated to core courses and specializations, Experiential Boot camp in IITA, Ibadan and Obasanjo Farm, career service.
- Two months dedicated to project work, innovative and creative programmes, international impact and career service.
Modes of attendance
This Master course is offered on campus and 100% online, taught in English. Lectures usually start by March and October, held fortnightly on Saturday from 10 am – 4 pm and Sunday 12noon – 4:30 pm.
Requirements for Master in Agribusiness Management Scholarship
All applicants must possess the following;
- At least hold a four-year degree (B.Sc. or HND)
- Have two years of relevant professional experience
Application process for Master in Agribusiness Management Scholarship
- Your curriculum vitae
- A motivational letter indicating why you wish to enroll, your expectations and
your professional objectives (no more
than 200 words)
- Your university certificate/transcripts
- A copy of your Passport/ID
Only selected candidates will be contacted for further briefing. Ensure you provide your accurate data when applying for this Master in Agribusiness Management Scholarship 2021.
If you would want us to assist you in this scholarship then let us know through the comment box section below this page.