Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently recruiting for a Medical Laboratory scientist, who will perform tests on body fluids, tissues and cells samples to help diagnose, treat, manage, or prevent diseases.
- Examining and analyzing blood, body fluids, tissues, and cells.
- Relaying test results to physicians.
- Utilizing microscopes, cell counters, and other high-precision lab equipment.
- Cross matching blood for transfusion.
- Monitoring patient outcomes.
- Performing differential cell counts looking for abnormal cells to aid in the diagnosis of anemia and leukemia.
- Establishing quality assurance programs to monitor and ensure the accuracy of test results.
- Overseeing the work of a medical laboratory technician
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years experience as a Laboratory Scientist.
- Manual and finger dexterity.
- Good eyesight and near vision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2022.