Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centred family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high-performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A hands-on professional who sees himself/herself as a counsellor and friend to the patients.
- He/She will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of the patient’s health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose illnesses, and prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centred care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must possess an MBBS with at least 5 years post-NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional degree/training would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess a current practising license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- proficiency in procedures like suturing, IV catheterization, urethral catheterization, ear syringing, cervical cytology, IUCD insertion and removal.
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high-quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in the use of electronic medical record systems would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and their Full Name as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted. For further enquiries, please call: 08135139335.