Mercy Corps is inviting applicants suitable for Mercy Corps Latest Employment Opportunity to apply for a job vacancy. See below for the full steps on how to apply.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action – helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports Directly to: Operations Coordinator
Works Directly with: MEL, Programs, Finance and Operations team
- Mercy Corps has been present in Nigeria since December 2012, focusing its interventions on adolescent girls’ empowerment, economic development and conflict mitigation.
- In mid-2014 Mercy Corps has decided to address the rising humanitarian needs among displaced households and vulnerable host communities in northeast Nigeria and started its humanitarian program.
- With funding from humanitarian donors including OFDA, FFP, EU and ECHO the humanitarian program has been focusing on food assistance, non-food items distribution, protection, livelihoods support, WASH and capacity building of humanitarian response actors.
- All Mercy Corps interventions in Nigeria are implemented in a conflict and gender-sensitive manner.
General Position Summary
- The Logistics Officer provides day-to-day support to the program operations in Maiduguri the northeast, under the direct supervision of the Operations Coordinator based in Maiduguri.
- As part of his/her responsibilities, the Logistics Officer will undertake tasks under warehousing, commodity tracking, assets management, administration, logistics and security working in close collaboration with all Mercy Corps staff in Nigeria program.
- S/he will promptly and effectively provide all required support to programs so to deliver the assistance to beneficiaries in a timely, compliant and transparent manner.
Requirements for Mercy Corps Latest Employment Opportunity
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years experience
Mercy Corps Latest Employment Opportunity | Method of Application
The Mercy Corps Latest Employment Opportunity Application is done online. Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.