Ministry of Foreign Affairs Latest Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022 – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is currently inviting applications from the general public and those that has what it takes to apply for the latest job vacancy in the Ministry. This page will assist you and give you a direct link on how to apply.
Are you looking for this Ministry of Foreign Affairs Latest Recruitment Application form? Do you wish to work with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs? If yes, then make sure you read this post. You are sure to be guided well with the stages of the recruitment.
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective volunteers would be required to render lecturing, research and medical services in various Institutes under the African Union Commission – Pan African University, Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) – West African Health Organization, the Republic of Burundi, Republic of Liberia and the Republic of Uganda.
Therefore applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme:
Job Title: Researcher
Location: African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP)
Job Type: Volunteer
Department: Agricultural & Environmental Science
Table of Contents
Requirements for Ministry of Foreign Affairs Latest Recruitment
- Candidates should possess PhD in Crop Science, Animal Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Agricultural Extension Studies, Environmental Science.
Application Closing Date: 19th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit and address Hard copies of all their Applications by Post to the:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Jabi District, P.M.B 102,
Garki Main Post Office – Abuja.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
- Photocopy of NYSC discharge certificate/Exemption certificate.
- Individuals who have served before under the TAC scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Note that this is a tac scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific Country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is free.