Estuary Business Solutions (EBS) Limited is a leading IT and Business Services Consultancy Company. We support businesses and organizations to maximize business opportunities with the aid of Innovative Technology, Strategic Planning, and Business Management.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Mobile App Developer (Junior)
2.) Mobile App Developer (Intermediate)
3.) Mobile App Developer (Expert)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for talented individuals to join our Digital Technology organisation’s Junior / Intermediate or Expert Frontend / Backend / Online Development team
- It’s a really exciting time to join us as we have some big plans for growth which are already in play and this person(s) could be a part of this to aid predominantly in their development skills alongside other platforms where necessary, to also enable them to round out their skillset.
- You will be working directly with clients as well as our internal teams on projects, which range from E-commerce to bespoke platforms for analytics.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a team where you can truly make a difference within an expanding market-leading organisation. An excellent salary is offered as well as flexible working hours.
- This opportunity suits talented and highly motivated full-stack software engineers who want to apply and grow their technical depth and breadth. Your creative ideas and enthusiasm will be a significant contributor to the thriving success of our organisation and our clients.
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or professional industry experience
- Experience: Junior (3/4 years), Intermediate (7 years and over) and Experts (10 years and above)
- Experience building software components that have been successfully delivered
- Communicate effectively with technical colleagues, non-technical users, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and manage expectations
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, methodical, problem-solving ability, and strong time management skills
- Proven success in leading and managing projects and teams
- Training of junior members and sharing best practice
- Knowledge of Laravel, WordPress, Drupal and Shopify would be beneficial but not essential
- Hands-on Software Engineering skills required for Design, Development and maintaining great solutions for one of the fastest growing businesses in Africa.
- Enthusiasm to learn and evaluate new/alternative technologies and languages
- Ownership of your work and caring about delivering to a high quality
- Ability to work with business stakeholders to translate and prioritise business requirements into technical solutions is highly desirable
- An understanding of technology in product development is highly desirable
- An understanding of the full project lifecycle in a structured environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies
- The role would be suitable for someone with a technical degree or background in computing or a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- A Developer who has built enterprise software solutions in the cloud, ideally dealing with Big data – Large data sets – file distribution and bulk packages as well as API development.
- A sound understanding of software engineering ideally Commerce and Telecoms with the ability to fix bugs, optimise performance and develop new modules
- Experience in web development, specifically using PHP
- We require the individual(s) to have experience in building Front End UI’s.
- Knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL and MVC frameworks in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of Symfony Open-Source web application framework
- Website development experience with Magento or a similar E-commerce platform
- Experience using Jira or a similar tool to prioritise and track tasks
- Designing and building data-driven applications
- Automated testing and continuous delivery
- Integrating with third-party RESTful APIs or systems
- Hands-on expertise in disparate technologies, from Front End user interfaces through to Back End APIs and anything in-between.
Application Closing Date: 22nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Mobile App Developer” as the subject of the mail.