Aspirants of the Morocco Visa 2021/2022 are invited to start making applications for this visa forms that are available now online. This page is going to show you how your application can be made successful. Kindly read through this post carefully and use the link here to apply.
You will get to know the different types of visa available and the requirements for Morocco Visa 2021/2022. Also, we will let you know where to get the visa from and the right approach to it.
Morocco is an exceptional country with standards of living, excellent salary structure, high security level, lovely people, migration to Morocco is popular among people in every part of the world. So before migrating to Morocco, you are expected to fill the Morocco visa form online and here are interesting helpful tips.
Table of Contents
Types of Morocco Visa 2021/2022 Application Form
Morocco has categories of Visas which are mentioned below;
- Tourist visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Visitors visa
- Diplomat visa
- Farmworker visa
With the above-listed types of visa, I now believe that you now understand the type of visa you wish to apply and the purpose of applying. Now let head over to how to get the visa lottery successfully, but before that let’s also understand the requirements for the Morocco Visa Lottery.
How to Apply for Tunisia Free Visa Lottery 2021/2022
Preparing Visa to Morocco is quite simple and straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: Choose the required documents
Your first action is to ensure that you possess all the requirements. Here is a list of the documents that are necessary:
- An original international passport valid for more than 6 (Six) months
- Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page
- A colored passport photograph including your full name and passport number written on its other side.
- The airline confirmed ticket. Color copy of the valid CERPAC and residence permit visa (for Non-Nigerian Nationals only).
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
Once you have acquired all the requirements, your next step is to see if you meet all of the following criteria for traveling to Morocco. If you didn’t meet at least one of these requirements, your visa application might be denied. Below are the requirements;
- Travel record: You have travelled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the following countries; UK, UAE, Schengen, New Zealand, Australia, Canada OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries.
- Financial records: You can create a bank statement from your bank stating the financial status of your bank account.
- You are called by an immediate family relative residing in Morocco on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age). If you’re visiting Morocco by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labour agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in Morocco and marriage certificate in proof of invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in Morocco and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: The Type of Visa you want
From the list above make selection on the type of visa you would want to apply.
Step 4: Complete your application form
Download the Morocco Visa 2021/2022 application form online by clicking here to download now. Read the form carefully and provide accurate information. Ensure that your passport photos to be attached are of required dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form.
Step 5: Submit your form
Visit the Morocco Free Visa Lottery 2021/2022 center with your form, documents, and other requirements.
Note: Submission of the Morocco Visa 2020/2021 application forms at the center starts from 8.00 am and ends 3:00 pm Mondays to Fridays.
Step 6: Track your application
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share with your friends and family using nay of the social media buttons here. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment bo section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!