IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy.
All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors. Our IDMANN classes offer students the experience of a world-class online learning environment but from the comfort of their own home or respective workplace, and at a convenient time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher (Piano)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- Minimum of an HND / Bachelor‘s Degree in Music with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Music Tutor.
- Ability to understand curriculum and develop lesson plans and teaching methods that will help students from different backgrounds.
- Ability to plan, execute and coordinate standardized academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of learners.
- An excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Prior experience teaching online or familiarity with an online teaching would be beneficial.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.