The Nigerian Air Force is Inviting Applications from suitably qualified candidates for NAF Recruitment 2021. If you have been searching for this recruitment application form then you have to search no more. Kindly read through this post to know how to apply.
Well, the Nigerian Air Force has announced that NAF recruitment will commence on 2nd March, 2021 and end on 30th March, 2021. Interested applicants are expected to complete their application on or before the last day of application.
Before applying for this recruitment, it is important to know that this NAF recruitment application form is free of charge to everyone that wish to apply. On that note, you do not have to pay anybody for your name to be selected.
Also, only selected candidates will be invited for the next stage of the recruitment. You have to make sure that your contact details that you will provide while registering is always available.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2021
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
All interested applicants applying for either Tradesmen/Women or Non Tradesman/Women must possess the following;
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 17 May – 12 July 2021.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com.
We hope this article was helpful, kindly share with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!