The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has opened portal for recruitment of fresh personnel into the service. Learn how to apply here.
Are you aware that the Nigeria Customs service (NCS) Recruitment 2022/2023 is Online? Well, the big question here should be how to apply.
I am pleased to inform you that the NCS Recruitment Application form 2022/2023 is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably and legible applicants.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2022/2023
- Must be between 18 and 35 years
- Must possess SSCE or NECO or GCE or NCE or ND or HND or BSC and must apply as an individual (Constituency Returning Officers, System analyst, Quantity Conveyor, Engineering and Technical Officers)
- Both Male and female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants
- Have a valid means of identification (NIN or Drivers’ Licence or International Passport)
- Applicants with any form of disability will not be accepted
Note: The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2023/2023 is free of charge to those that are applying. Kindly disregard any body asking you to pay to facilitate your application.
The application deadline is 4 weeks from the date of this publication. Kindly ensure you fill and submit your application by then.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment
Applying for the NCS Recruitment is very very easy. All you have to do is to log in to the NCS official recruitment portal at www.customs.gov.ng.
If you need more information concerning this recruitment then you can check the website for more guide to apply.
You can also check back on this blog as we shall not fail to keep you updated with the latest information on NCS Recruitment 2022/2023.