The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) Registration Portal is now officially open for all eligible Nigerians. This page will assist you with the steps to take if you are interested and has what it takes to apply.
On this page, you will know everything that is necessary in the ongoing Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021. The only thing you have to do is to ensure you read through this page to get the right information on NJFP Registration Portal from us.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
It is aimed at reducing the unemployment rate in Nigeria and assisting businesses that was greatly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This might be the opportunity you have been waiting for as a young Nigerian.
This NJFP was launched 31st August, 2021 targeted at helping young Nigerian graduates in connecting local job opportunities.
Why you should apply for NJFP 2021
Other programs and initiatives launched before tend to require some sort of advanced requirement from applicants or lower the entry bar in terms of the kind of opportunities that are available.
NJFP does the opposite by inviting qualified applicants across a level playing field without compromising the pedigree of organizations that will play host to successful Fellows.
It might also interest you to know that the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Portal is open to every Nigerian from North to South, East to West. As long as you are a Nigerian, you are good to go.
Successful Fellows will
- Be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation
- Receive a monthly stipend from Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
- 3 clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship:
- High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
- Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have gained sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
- With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience, exposure and a formidable alumni network which can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Eligiblity Criteria for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) for Applicants
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio–economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Eligibility Criteria for host organization
- Provision up-to-date regulatory documentation including CAC Certificate of Registration
- Provision of official letter of interest detailing a clear understanding of the objectives of the NJFP and commitment to supporting the program by accepting fellow placements.
- Provision of clear descriptions of available role requirements.
- Agreement to provide mentorship support to fellows through dedicated sessions with existing experienced professional within their organizations.
- Agreement to abide by the guidelines of the program and to sign a code of conduct.
- Have non-discrimination policies on gender, ethnicity, religion and disability status, as well as policies against sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (PSHEA).
- Have no criminal records or conviction or any affiliation with proscribed organizations ie, terrorists, drug traffickers, illicit trade, child labour.
How to Apply
Both Fellows and Host organization are to apply by registering on the Application Form portal at https://www.njfp.ng/apply and follow the application steps.
As long as you have met all the needed requirements for Applicants or host organization. Applications are open between 6th September 2021 to 20th October 2021.
Be aware that you will not choose the organization of your choice. Fellows and organizations will be matched by an independent talent management agency based of the Fellows interests and organizations requirements.
Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of ₦100,000 paid by the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme as long as you have met your monthly required result.