Table of Contents
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet;
Eligibility for Nigerian Air Force DSS Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female;
- Applicants should be between the age of 22 and 30 by 30th September, 2018;
- Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Air Force DSS recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should make their applications by Clicking Here to apply at the recruitment portal.
Guidelines for successful application
- Application is absolutely free of charge at the application portal;
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents on completion of their application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Form
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Any case of multiple application will be disqualified immediately;
- Nigerian Air Force DSS recruitment online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made to anybody or group of individuals at any point throughout the recruitment exercise;
- The must be accompanied by a passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his or her name, and signature on the back of his or her passport photograph and that of the applicant;
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the Social Media buttons below this post. Subscribe to this blog for free and be the first to get updates on jobs and employments from all over the world. Best Wishes!!