The NAF recruitment past Questions and Answers in this page was extracted from various questions and answers of the NAF recruitment from previous years. Candidates are advised to get the past questions on time before the date of their exams.
The NAF recruitment past Questions and Answers consist of three basic parts which are:
- English language;
- General Knowledge.
English language: They consist of opposite in meaning, nearest in meaning and filling the gap. There are usually 20 questions in all.
Mathematics: This section consist of percentage, ratio, simple interest, sets, probability, sets, statistics, conversions, simple and compound interest, age and work, area and volumes, profits and loss e.t.c. In all there are usually 20 questions to answer.
General Knowledge: These are questions that usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria current affair, all about Nigerian Airforce, World organizations such as OPEC,UN,ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all there are usually 10 questions, some times even 20 questions.
In total, there are up-to 50 Questions to answer in the NAF exam.
Table of Contents
NAF recruitment past Questions and Answers
Here are some practical questions and answers from NAF recruitment exam in the previous years. Attempt any of them to know your capability.
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water? (a) Ball (b) Plastic Cup (c) Balloon (d) Eraser – Ans: D
2. The following are domestic birds except (a) Duck (b) Pigeon (c) Turkey (d) Vulture – Ans: D
3. A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price? (a) i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k (b) i = 60k, ii = N4.40k (c) i = 80k, ii = N4.80k (d) i = 50k, ii = N4.50k – Ans: C
4. A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
(a) N113,40:00 (b) N64,800:00 (c) N97,200:00 (d) N129,600:00 – Ans: A
5. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss? (a) 7% (b) 9% (c) 14% (d) 20% – Ans: C
6. The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called ________ (a) Obi (b) Obong (c) Oba (d) Igwe – Ans: C
7. Abuja officially replaced Lagos as capital of Nigeria in ________ (a) 1992 (b) 1996 (c) 1998 (d) 1991 – Ans: D
8. The highest court in Nigeria is the _______
(a) Federal High Court (b) Supreme Court (c) Federal Court (d) Sharia Court – Ans: B
9. The rotation of the earth on its axis causes?
(a) Autumn and Winter (b) Wet and dry seasons (c) Summer and water (d) Dawn and Twilight – Ans: D
10. The earth is the _______
(a) Closest planet to the sun (b) 2nd closest to the sun (c) 3rd closest to the sun (d) 4th closest to the sun – Ans: C
11. Naira is to Nigeria as ______ is to India (a) Yen (b) France (c) Rupee (d) Dupee – Ans: C
12. Collection of different human organs working as a unit is referred to as _______
(a) Tissue (b) Cell (c) System (d) Skeleton – Ans: C
13. A body of shallow sea water or brackish water separated from the sea by some form of bamer is called _______
(a) Nile’s Valley (b) Lagoon (c) Greeks (d) Oasis Ans: B
How to get Nigerian Air Force recruitment Past Questions and Answers
To get the full version of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) recruitment 2020 Past Questions and Answers in PDF format, applicants are required to take these steps
- Pay the sum of ₦2,000 into any Fidelity Bank near you. Account name: Odo Chukwuka Victor; Account Number: 0449728490; Bank: GTBank or call
07063488151for more on how to get the Past questions and Answers;
- Then send a picture of your payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with caption “I want Nigerian Air Force recruitment Past Questions and Answers”. The message will contain your name, phone number, then the picture of your payment slip in an attachment.
We believe this post was helpful. Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this post. Also share this information with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!