Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlist – Here is a list of successfully selected candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course(DSSC) 2022. Read through to download Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlist PDF file.
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
Successful Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlist of selected candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears your passport photograph
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes)
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable)
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases;
- One blanket (grey or army green colour)
- A set of cutlery
- National dress or suit and casual wears;
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Important Notice on Army DSSC Shortlist
The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.
The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Selection candidates are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share to friends and family using any of the social media buttons below this post.