Nigerian Navy recruitment Shortlist 2023 is Available Here
Nigerian Navy recruitment Shortlist 2023 – Here is the PDF file of the Nigerian Navy recruitment shortlist. On this post, we provided the full list of the successfully selected applicants of the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023.
Nigerian Navy recruitment Shortlist 2023
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and applicants of the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023 that applicants whose names appear below were successful selected at the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test date shall be made known to general public soon.
READ ALSO: FRSC Recruitment Screening Test Date: Everything You Need to Know
All those that applied should kindly subscribe to this blog to get updated on the stages of the recruitment exercise.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
Necessary Documents for verification
Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
- Writing materials;
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers
- Two bed sheets and pillowcases, and toiletries
- A set of cutlery
READ ALSO: Umahia Culture Teacher at Government College Umuahia (GCU)
Candidates who fail to report at their screening will be disqualified automatically.
Applicants are advised not to pay money to individual or group for their names to appear on the list as the Nigerian Navy will not request for money at any stage of the recruitment exercise.