Looking for Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names for the next stage of the ongoing recruitment? If yes then you are at the right page to get updated on what is going on with the recruitment. See below for the full information.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names 2021/2022
Are you an applicant of the Nigerian Navy Latest Recruitment 2021? If you did so then I am pleased to bring to you the comprehensive list of Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names. Simply read through this article to see ways you can download this list here.
One thing that should always be in your mind as an applicant of this NN recruitment is that it is only selected candidates whose names are here will be required to make it to the screening venue.
List of NN Selected Candidates by States
Below is a list of those whose names are on the Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names. Just click on your state of origin to download the list for your state.
BATCH A (STATES)
|S/N||Batch A (States)||SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES PDF|
|1||Abia||VIEW PDF LIST|
|2||Akwa-Ibom||VIEW PDF LIST|
|3||Bauchi||VIEW PDF LIST|
|4||Benue||VIEW PDF LIST|
|5||Cross River||VIEW PDF LIST|
|6||Delta||VIEW PDF LIST|
|7||Ekiti||VIEW PDF LIST|
|8||Imo||VIEW PDF LIST|
|9||Kaduna||VIEW PDF LIST|
|10||Katsina||VIEW PDF LIST|
|11||Lagos||VIEW PDF LIST|
|12||Nasarawa||VIEW PDF LIST|
|13||Niger||VIEW PDF LIST|
|14||Ondo||VIEW PDF LIST|
|15||Oyo||VIEW PDF LIST|
|16||Rivers||VIEW PDF LIST|
|17||Taraba||VIEW PDF LIST|
|18||Zamfara||VIEW PDF LIST|
BATCH B (STATES)
|S/N||Batch B (States)||SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES PDF|
|1||Adamawa||VIEW PDF LIST|
|2||Anambra||VIEW PDF LIST|
|3||Bayelsa||VIEW PDF LIST|
|4||Borno||VIEW PDF LIST|
|5||Ebonyi||VIEW PDF LIST|
|6||Edo||VIEW PDF LIST|
|7||Enugu||VIEW PDF LIST|
|8||FCT||VIEW PDF LIST|
|9||Gombe||VIEW PDF LIST|
|10||Jigawa||VIEW PDF LIST|
|11||Kano||VIEW PDF LIST|
|12||Kebbi||VIEW PDF LIST|
|13||Kogi||VIEW PDF LIST|
|14||Kwara||VIEW PDF LIST|
|15||Ogun||VIEW PDF LIST|
|16||Osun||VIEW PDF LIST|
|17||Plateau||VIEW PDF LIST|
|18||Sokoto||VIEW PDF LIST|
|19||Yobe||VIEW PDF LIST|
Documents for Nigerian Navy Screening[the_ad id=”8840″]
Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed registration form.
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
- COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
- One pair of black trousers.
- One black belt.
- Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One black lounge suit.
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Five sets of white washable face masks.
- Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
- A treated mosquito net.
- A white towel.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two long black skirts.
- One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
- Other Sanitary wears.
All applicants that made it to this stage will be sent to the Apapa Lagos Training ground of the Nigerian Navy. Any selected candidate that fails to come will be automatically disqualified.
After checking your name on this Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names and you found out that you have been selected, all you have to do is to get yourself ready for the next stage of the recruitment which is the screening exam.
Do not forget to always check back on this blog as we would always get your updated daily on the stages of the recruitment. That is one of our mission here which is to share information for the consumption of our esteemed viewers here.
Requirements for joining Nigerian Navy
- Applicants should be 18 – 22 or 18 and 26 years for those with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively
- For all Male applicants you must not be shorter than 1.68 meters while the female applicants must not stand at a height below 1.65 meters.
- This position is open for applicant who are either O’Level or OND holders
- First school leaving certificate holders are also invited to apply
- Due to the nature of the job, being military You must be physically and mentally sound.
- Only citizens can serve in the armed forces, You should be a Nigerian citizen
- Recruitment is for singles not married
- Applicants with previous case of surgery will be disqualified
- Ex-convicts are not expected to apply
- Do not apply if you are a pregnant or nursing mother
- All certificates presented must be in their original form. We took time to list these documents above.
Also, you have to be aware that you do not have to pay money for your name to be on this Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Names of selected candidates 2021/2022. Kindly disregard any person advising you other wise. You can do well to report such act to a nearby security agency.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly share this information with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here. Best Wishes!!