Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme service is the largest economy in Africa, and also responsible in the development of the financial markets of Africa. The company offers a lot of trading and listing services, market data solutions, licensing services, ancillary technology services, etc. It connects Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
- This is a programmed designed for graduates and it’s an eleven (11) months intensive programme designed to nurture young talents and bring up a new generation of leadership for the Nigerian economy and the capital market.
- The Graduate Trainees will also have the characteristics of a player and leader who are ready to help increase the Capital Market in Nigeria and at the Africa entirely.
- Bringing together practical and theoretical approach and the Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) provides dynamic chances to learn and grow your career in the Capital Market. Applicants are given the opportunity to be mentored by professionals in divers areas of financial industry and the capital market.
- GTP will position you on the right lane to a successful career. The Graduate Trainees are expected to be strategic and logical thinkers, energetic, hard working, possess positive attitude to work, proactive and tenacious.
Qualifications for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP)
- Should be a graduate of any Nigerian or Foreign Universities
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in any field of study
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Must have completed his/her National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme
- Should not exceed the age limit of 26 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply through the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) portal to apply.
We believe this post was helpful, kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Also share this article with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons here.