Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy 2021/2022 – The Nigerian Stock Exchange is the largest economy in Africa leading in the development of Africa’s financial markets. They provide lots of trading opportunities, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, etc. It is an open market which connects Nigeria, Africa and the world at large.
Applications are invited from reputably qualified applicants to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy 2021/2022. On this post, I will be showing you steps to make successful application for this job vacancy at the Nigerian Stock Exchange market 2021. Kindly read through this post to get the full information and requirements.
Read Also: Polaris Bank Business Loan Application Form for SMEs | Apply Here!
Title: Analyst, Brand and Digital Marketing
Department: Corporate Communications
Division: Shared Services Division
Location: Lagos State
Grade: Brand and Digital Marketing
Report to: Team Lead, Brand and Marketing
- The role will assist in designing NSE brand marketing materials and the management of the NSE website, social media platforms, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), in addition to all other digital marketing channels;
- The Brand and Digital Marketing Analyst will assist the Brand Marketing team in designing and executing brand and digital marketing programs to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators;
Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy 2021/2022 Qualifications
- B.Sc in either Computer Science, Brand Management, Corporate Communications, Digital Marketing or other related field of study;
- Certificate of membership in any professional body like Digital Marketing, Project Management, Brand Management, Product management and marketing, and so on. This is an added advantage;
- At least 2-3 years experience in related field in Nigeria or international body is an added advantage.
READ ALSO: NSHP Registration Portal Login at – nshp.gov.ng | National Social Housing Programme
How to Apply for NSE Job vacancy 2021/2022
Interested and qualified candidates should make their applications at the official website of the agency at https://www.nse.com.ng:8443/careers/#/vacancy/98. Applications is done online, disregard any site or individual requesting for money to assist you to apply for the Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Vacancy 2021/2022.
We believe this information was helpful, kindly share this post with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below. Also drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Best Wishes!!