Have you seen the newly approved NPF Salary Structure for Officers from the least rank to the highest? Well, we shall be revealing Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Salary Scale of officers according to ranks on this post. See below for the full information here.
As an applicant on the ongoing NPF Recruitment Exercise 2021/2022, you might need to know how much officers of the Nigeria Police Force are being paid. All you need to do is ensure you read up this post and see the information here.
The newly approved NPF Salary Structure by the Federal Government
Below are the newly approved salary structure for the Nigeria Police Force Officers:
- Police Constable (PC) II – N84,000
- Police Constable (PC) I – N86,000
- Sergeant Copral (SC) – N96,000
- Sergeant Major (SM) – N119,000
- Inspector Of Police (IP) II – N167,000
- Inspector of Police (IP) I – N254,000
- Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II – N271,000
- Assistant Superintendent of Police(ASP) I – N296,000
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – N321,000
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – N342,000
- Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) – N419,000
- Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) – N483,000
- Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) – N531,000
- Commissioner of Police (CP) – N1.5million
The above information is the latest comprehensive pay scale of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF). You can always check back on this page to get further and first hand update on the NPF Recruitment Exercise 2019.
Also, note that the NPF Recruitment Exercise is absolutely free of charge to all applicants. Do not pay money to anybody for gratification or assistance for your name to appear on the list.
Do you wish to talk to us about this information? Kindly drop your comments, contributions and suggestions through the comment box section beneath this page. Do not forget to share this with your friends and family using any of the social media buttons below.