Npower Biometric Verification – I am pleased to let all applicants of N-Power Batch C (Stream 1) programme that they can now do their Biometric Verification. All you have to do is to kindly follow these steps outlined on this post.
Npower Biometric Verification is important for all N-power Batch C beneficiaries. Any beneficiary that do not complete this process will be disqualified from the Npower recruitment going on at www.nasims.gov.ng/login.
This Npower Biometric Verification which is the final stage of this Npower Batch C (Stream 1) programme is very important. What are you waiting for? Why not hurry now and submit your biometric data at the portal.
Npower Biometric Verification
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment.
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification“ tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
At no stage of this Npower recruitment should you pay anybody to facilitate your application. This Npower programme is free of charge from the federal government of Nigeria.
You can as well check the official N-Power NASIMS Portal at www.nasims.gov.ng/login for more information concerning this.
If you are having any challenge in doing this this, simply communicate with us through the comment box section below this page. Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will be the first to get our daily updates on this topic and more.