NSIA Latest Job Recruitment is out. Interested applicants that has what it takes to apply for the ongoing recruitment should kindly read through this post and use the link here to apply.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is an agency formed by the federal government of Nigeria set up to manage funds in excess of budgeted hydrocarbon revenues.
Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians through building a savings base for the Nigerian people, enhancing the development of Nigeria’s infrastructure, providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
READ ALSO: NPower Account Update 2021/2022 | Log in at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
On that note, applications are invited from suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund
Ref No: ES0094
Job Description: Reporting to the Head, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a prudent investment of the Infrastructure Fund in projects such as power generation, distribution and transmission, agriculture, dams, roads, rail, airports etc.
- Build and manage a well-balanced investment portfolio aimed at achieving target risk-adjusted returns.
- Identify viable infrastructure projects and advise management on investment decisions based on sound analyses.
- Champion the valuation and structuring of infrastructure deals.
- Proactively monitor and supervise the portfolio activity, providing an up-to-date report to management.
- Provide an up-to-date analysis of portfolio activities.
- Provide market insight on a regular basis to share with other portfolio managers and executive management.
- Plan and implement exit strategies for all holdings in the portfolio ensuring the Authority can exit from its investment on a timely and seamless basis.
- Liaise with investment risk managers to appropriately assess the risks facing the portfolio in order to define mitigating strategies.
- Build strong relationships with external counterparties (BPE, ICRC, State and Federal Ministries), investors and gain insight into market dynamics.
Requirements for NSIA Latest Job Recruitment
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or any Business-related discipline and post-graduate degree(s) and relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years’ experience in infrastructure and project management, preferably in a leading investment bank, International Finance Institution/Development Finance Institution or a similar institution.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure sector trends (globally and within the Nigerian context), and practical experience in valuation, structuring, portfolio management and business strategy.
- Hands-on experience in project finance and management of infrastructure funds.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in financial modelling and structuring of infrastructure deals.
- Expertise in negotiating complex transactions.
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with senior management of financial institutions and other stakeholders.
- Track record of successful investing.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethical standards, high level of integrity, strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
In addition, candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
READ ALSO: ICS Outsourcing Limited Latest Job Recruitment [21 Vacancies]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com. Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
- The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country who have completed the National Youth Service Programme
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.