NSUK Admission List 2020/2021 | Nasarawa State University Admission Status
This is to inform the general public that NSUK Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission List into various programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session is officially out.
All applicants of Nasarawa State University are invited to check their admission status in the just released NSUK Admission List for 2020/2021. All you have to do is to follow this post till the end to get the right information from us.
If you have reached the national JAMB cut-off mark for universities in the 2020/2021 academic session then you need to check your admission status. This post is all you need for this.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
Follow these steps to check your admission status at Nasarawa State University.
- Visit the university admission portal at www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your NSUK admission status.
Successful candidates are advised to log in to their JAMB CAPS portal to accept the admission or reject it. Print their admission letter after accepting their admission. Do not forget to print out the original copies of your Jamb Result.
You can as well apply for a change of course if you have been offered courses different from what you have in mind or you applied for.
You can also access the NSUK admission list for 2020/2021 on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following these steps;
- Log on to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Input your username and password
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
If you have followed the steps outlined above, by now, you should be greeted with your admission status. For questions and contributions, kindly reach out to us through the comment box section below. Do not forget to subscribe to this blog so that you will not miss out in updates like this.