Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
Comfortable working hours: 8am – 8pm on Roster
- The role provides direct patient care to our clients.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients.
- Undertake an initialintake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective counselling techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean w0rk area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- Perform patient assessment.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Minimum of a First Degree or HND
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Registered nurse with a license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- The ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Solution-oriented, critical thinker, attention to detail, effective communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online